View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #3876
adorame06

I forgot to add my mani's that i did on myself in my other post. Last week I did my nails in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service from the OPI Skyfall collection. FYI This was a pain to get off with non acitone nail polish remover so I ended up having to get some to take this polish off. My index fingers on both hands paid the price, it made my nails real dry and they cracked while I was doing house work.
For this week I attempted to do a water marble using the China Glaze Bohemian Chrome colocetion after seeing so many pretty ones on other nail bloggers pages. The colors just blend in so pretty together.
This is only my second attempt at doing a water marble, they can be messy even using tape I also forgot to use "undies" for mine and after doing them I now wish I had used a black under coat cause the Swanky Silk would of showed up much better.

My hair loves
coconut oil
Homemade FSG
Hair one for my co wash
Ecostyler olive oil

Princess Brandy Brat, Chief Jewel Crafter and Royal Nanny to the Court of the Red and White Rose for the Order of the Curly Crusaders.
adorame06 is offline   Reply With Quote