View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #15
LilaGirl

JLeighs,

That makes sense - I guess I only color my hair every few months, so the time in between I don't necessarily see improvement, which is why - for me - that may not make a huge difference? I don't know! But it's worth a shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I need to cover my grays, too. I just couldn't use chemicals anymore. I did try Robert Craig, and it seemed gentler, but I didn't stick with it long enough to see if there was any long-term damage because I found that it faded from my gray quite quickly.

I honestly don't know of any solution other than henna or some type of vegetable dye. All I know is that when I stopped the chem coloring, my hair was completely different within a couple of months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilaGirl View Post
Anyway, I do color my hair - I used to use redken but now I used some italian brand - oh, framesi - it's a semi or demi permanent -

It's to cover grays, and it used to always make my hair feel AMAZING after, to be honest - though the last couple times, not so much.

Should I stop coloring?

How do I cover grays? I don't want my hair to be reddish (otherwise I'd use henna).

Also, I really never know how often I should poo and what my routine should be - basically I wash every other day and I do a poo and then condish and then rinse that out and do either that as a LI with a styler or a different LI with a styler. Is that normal? Should I be doing something different?

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
(don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
LilaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote