In regard to waterlily...well, everyone's hair reacts differently - and you know the old saying, those who can't do, teach! ROFL! That aside, she does have lovely hair and good tips. It is true the Sally's Conditioning balm has no protein. I tried the actual Matrix one and was unimpressed - it did nothing for me, personally, but many curlies do swear by the balm.

I coloured my hair once with semi-permanent colour (Garnier brand) and it damned near killed my hair. It's taken three months to recover and I am never doing it again! Long live grey!

ETA I intended no harm to waterlily with the above line, I was just joking. I love her vids and I think I have watched every single one of them, just because I think she is sweet and she has rocking awesome hair She cheers me up!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!

Last edited by Knotty_Maddy; 11-08-2012 at 11:56 AM.