View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #1
Knotty_Maddy

Default I can't get hold!

I don't know what's going on...since I let my hair be as curly as it wants, none of the hold products I try stay in my hair - it's like they just don't affect it. They work great for the first few hours, and then they - disappear? My hair is not porous, so I know my hair isn't sucking them up...

But I can wear up to 4 layers of hold products, and guaranteed within a few hours, my hair just goes all soft again. Not weighed down, just hold-free. I like hold so I am not sure what's up. BTW I am no longer doing the no-poo thing so it doesn't matter to me if there are silicones in my hold products. My hair is medium everything ;p but also more fine than medium, and more coarse than porous...and I am a 2C, 3A, 3B (a few clumps are B.)

Does this happen to you? If so, what do you do to remedy this? What hold products work best for you? Thanks!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote