I don't know what's going on...since I let my hair be as curly as it wants, none of the hold products I try stay in my hair - it's like they just don't affect it. They work great for the first few hours, and then they - disappear? My hair is not porous, so I know my hair isn't sucking them up...

But I can wear up to 4 layers of hold products, and guaranteed within a few hours, my hair just goes all soft again. Not weighed down, just hold-free. I like hold so I am not sure what's up. BTW I am no longer doing the no-poo thing so it doesn't matter to me if there are silicones in my hold products. My hair is medium everything ;p but also more fine than medium, and more coarse than porous...and I am a 2C, 3A, 3B (a few clumps are B.)

Does this happen to you? If so, what do you do to remedy this? What hold products work best for you? Thanks!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!