View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #21
LilaGirl

So just as far as an update goes - I did a suave (ocean) cowash which worked out nicely - it was even detangling and I could come my fingers through my hair.

This was after I did some dusting for single-strand knots.

Then I soaked my hair in Biolage c. balm and put it a shower cap and ran warm water over it while I showered, I went to come it out and my hair was SO soft - barely any knots or fall out!

I ro'd a bit and then applied Curl Rehab and did a 30-minute heated turban on that

I Ro'd and used an ample amount of KCKT and then AOMM

Took a while to dry but I have nice curls and a teeny bit of frizz but no dryness. My hair kept getting snowed on and I spritzed it with a little water and jojoba oil (I just made that last part up)

My hair actually looks like Waterlily's except much shorter and with tighter curls -

One of the HUGE things I'm realizing is that I may not have been using enough product. I always used a TON of product but then people here always say use a "pea-size" amount or a quarter - well, a TON of product seems to work for me.

And I probably need to do weekly DT's

We'll see how this goes tomorrow and if it gets dry and brittle or if it can hold out for 2nd-day hair - still not sure how to "do" 2nd-day hair, but I'll watch some more WL videos and find out!

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
(don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
LilaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote