I think Christie will run, probably Cory Booker too.
Originally Posted by juanab
Nope, Cory ain't running. He does not have a shot until he is married and a father - while I think that people who disqualify him based on this are shortsighted, it will happen. The image of President has always been linked to ones role in the household (and each of us could point to stereotypes floated about Hillary due to this). More importantly, what he has done in Newark, increasing charter schools, has made education suspicious of his true intentions. Newark still does not have control of its school district - it is still managed at the state level. Also, he will have to answer the economic growth question, not just on crime (which has gone down, no doubt), due to Newark still being in the Enterprise Zone (lower business tax). While I don't agree with him on everything, he needs time to fully implement policies that can be solidly linked to outcomes - outside of his initiatives on crime.

BUT the biggest reason why he will not run in 2016 is Hillary Rodham Clinton.Yes ma''am, I am calling it right now!
Originally Posted by cocodej
You think Hillary will run? Interesting.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder