Breaking Dawn from the Twilight series. The other books were okay, but I couldn't even finish Breaking Dawn. Vampires cannot get people pregnant. The end. And Bella's life cannot be perfect all wrapped up in a bow...Jacob and the baby? Imprinting? OKEEEEYYYY...and Reneesme? WTF kind of name is that?

UGH.

And, I see that Stephenie Meyer has another book out, a Novella about Bree Tanner, one of the random characters in the book?

Another book I didn't like was The Host by the same author. Her first "adult" book? There wasn't much adult stuff in it, IMO, and she had to know that most teens would be reading it. In "adult" books, I picture grown up conversations, and maybe romance or kissing or something. This had....nothing.
Originally Posted by M2LR
LMAO. You know, Breaking Dawn might have been my favorite one in the series because it was SO ridiculous that I was busting out laughing for the entire book. Like...your publisher let you release that??? Uhmp oka-aaaay.
Originally Posted by EllyEllyOxenFree
Well I donít think the Twilight series was written to be serious. I Liked the Host though.