Uuuughhhh... I really wanted to like this product but the panthenol!!

Ingredients: Distilled Water, Certified Organic Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Certified Organic Amla (Emblica officianalis) , Certified Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense), Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Guarsilk, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance
Originally Posted by LilaGirl
Have you considered the brittle and dryness may be from the horsetail, not the panthenol? Here's an article about horsetail and also a thread about it. I can't use a lot of the more 'natural' products because they seem to have more 'extracts' which seem to contain hidden proteins (but don't quote me on that). LOL

My hair definitely reacts badly to horsetail and possibly nettle. A lot of CJ products have them and after more than one or two uses, my hair gets drier and frizzier. However, I don't have problems with the curl rehab used as a RO or LI, but it could be because I don't use it repeatedly every day so it might just be the tad bit of protein my hair needs.
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak