[QUOTE=missbanjo;2066821

So Pete thinks he's a mastermind eh? Not so much. I think hooking up with Abi is the only actual smart thing he's done because she is hated.

Even though I don't normally want a returnee to win, the guys didn't actually get the chance to try to win before so GO PENNER! Altough I'd like to see a Lisa/Penner/Denise finale it probably won't happen.

.[/QUOTE]

i had to laugh at Pete being a mastermind

Penner was on two times before, and was actually voted out once (I didn't watch that season - or the season where he was medi-vacced) - BUT I give him props for winning immunity and think a Penner/Denise/Lisa final 3 would be good. I imagine there will have to be someone "evil" in the final 3, though, because the players know they want someone who won't get votes - I just really really hope it is not Abi!!!!

ETA - I did not know Penner was a writer and actor, too - he was nominated for an Academy Award for a short film....
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray