View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:50 AM   #12
triple_spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotty_Maddy View Post
lol! That does sound like an awful lot! When I use it, I melt about half a cup of it by putting the amount in a measuring cup, then putting the measuring cup in a bowl of hat water, so that it melts without getting overly hot. Then I pour it a little at a time into my hair. I let it sit for 30 mins under a shower cap, and then I hop in the shower. One wash gets rid of it...

Just thought I would say what I do, in order for you to have a comparison point. lol can't believe I am derailing my own thread ;p

What hold products do you use? There! Back on track! lol
Honestly I can't even use products that are solid like coconut oil, etc....I tried using JC Nourish and Shine, had to melt it before applying.....um, it felt like wax coating my hair, horrible! I had to shampoo twice (with sulfates!!) to get it off.....

BACK ON TRACK: I use Garnier Pure Clean Gel, KCCC works too. Any kind of gel product really except no protein (for me). I've tried conditioner only and curl creams and they just NEVER work for me.

4a?? Maybe 3c...some 4b??? No clue

tiny s-waves, coils, and spirals

- Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
- Co-wash: Suave Naturals or V05
- RO: GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme Naturals
-Stylers: Garnier Pure Clean Gel, CJ Aloe Fix, KCCC

"I remember your childhood hair....flowin' wild at the county fair" - kelley stoltz

"and all the hours that you've been sitting at your vanity....may they carry you far from your misery" - conor oberst
triple_spiral is offline   Reply With Quote