Kathy,

When you say you ro every day, do you actually cowash or just condition, comb through and RO?

I'm struggling with second-day hair so I may need to do every day too - but I don't want to get dryer.
Originally Posted by LilaGirl
You have to remember that I'm older (61 this month), so don't have the hormonal and oil issues of a younger person.

I never cowash. If I want to clean my scalp, I use natural soap bars. If I want to remove minerals, I use CJ Daily Fix (every 3-6 weeks.) If I need to remove an ingredient (of late, polyquats), I need to use a lowpoo with a surfactant that's stronger than coco b.

I NEVER use a comb or Denman brush on my hair. I gently finger comb my conditioner through. Same with products (and then I scrunch.)

If you have the DVD from the newer CG book, that's the way I try to handle my hair--as gently as possible. I could never use all of the product they use.
3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
modified CG, since April '07
CG since 3/11/08

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic (now Hello Curly Curl Stimulater); Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Marie Dean Leave Ins and Curl Creams