Ok. I watched that mess again. Bear with me, as I try to make some sense of it.

Tandang Tribe
Lisa
Skupin
Artis
Abi
Pete

Kalabaw Tribe
Penner
Jeff
Carter
Denise
Malcom

Tandang's plan was to vote out Malcom, until Lisa told her tribe Malcolm had a hidden immunity idol (I think Lisa referred to Malcom as plan B...Penner was Plan A), but in the end Tandang went with Jeff (what Lisa referred to as "plan D or E" ), only because Malcom threatened to use the idol, which was brilliant.

Does anyone know why Penner voted Abi? That had to have been intentional, since she had an idol she could play. Had Penner voted Pete, they would have been deadlocked, right? I think perhaps Penner wanted Jeff gone too...perhaps more than Pete. I mean, last week Jeff tried to get rid of Penner.

I think what Penner was proposing was to vote out one of the Tandang (either Abi or Pete), and was counting on Skupin or maybe Lisa to flip. Skupin was already an outsider on Tandang. Jeff was hoping Lisa might flip too, based on their conversation earlier, on the beach. She said she'd have no problem going with Kalabaw and voting Penner, followed by Skupin, then gunning for the three other meanies in her tribe (Abi, Pete, and Artis).
This episode Lisa was definitely was playing both sides. I wonder if it will backfire on her next week.
Originally Posted by medussa
thank u!!

....but did i even watch the show, lol?!

i was actually in the gym on one of those walking things. i was only on it so i could watch survivor and i didn't have headphones. i thought i was really into it because i was reading along but apparently i wasn't paying that much attention. i wasn't really exercising either, i believe my speed on my walking machine was '2', lol. also there was some group of dancers practicing behind me so i probably was more entertained by that.

thanks again for the review.

btw, my daughter is 23 and she is completely aware of blair from facts of life.

aww, i didn't know this:
Lisa Whelchel, better known as preppy Blair Warner from the 80s sitcom "Facts of Life," quietly split from her husband of 24 years, Steve Cauble, earlier this year, she reveals to People magazine exclusively.
"The divorce was final on March 1, and (I) went out to be on 'Survivor' on March 10," Whelchel told the magazine. "Going out to 'Survivor' was helpful for me, to divert my attention and not just dwell on the loss."

Last edited by frau; 11-09-2012 at 07:23 AM.