View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #16
colormemichelle

I did a protein treatment this morning (Henna & Placenta) just because I had noticed my waves/curls not perking up as much as they had been. My hair feels fluffier and is holding better today. When I used protein before, my hair did NOT like it. It probably didn't need it. I've also been taking vitamins D, E, B-complex, and Omega-3 Oils for my hair.

I dyed my hair using semi-permanent (and substituting my own conditioner!) and after a few days my waves were waving. I've been full curly-girl since the end of August now, and modified curly girl for over a year (unknowingly!). My hair is only 2A/B when it air dries. When I use the diffuser (every day...) It ranges from 2A-2C with ONE huge 3A curl in the back (revealing the worst 2A section)! Ha!

I keep trying to convert all of my co-workers to curly girl. Hopefully I'll get through to them. My hair is basically never frizzy. I have to use the curling iron still, but really just for my bangs. I've been working on growing them out since this summer, but if I do not adjust them with heat, I'd have little waves sticking straight out of my scalp!

Currently:
Low-Poo: L'Oreal EverCreme Moisturizing Shampoo
CO-Wash: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
RO: L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Moisturizing Conditioner
DT/LI: L`Oreal EverSleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner
PT: Hask Henna 'n Placenta
Styler: L'Oreal Everstyle Curl Activating Mousse, LA Bella Curl Gel, TRESemme Hairspray
colormemichelle is offline   Reply With Quote