View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #15
Knotty_Maddy

It's been my experience that people who dislike kissing are unable to/have trouble with sharing themselves, or *unwilling* to share of themselves...kissing is, I believe, more intimate than sex. It's almost like an invasion of space, if you are not in the mood for it...However...I am not a psychologist, those are just my personal impressions.

When I don't personally feel like sharing too much at the moment of kissing, then kissing is less fun...so if DH tries to kiss me when I am feeling cagey, I don't enjoy it. Because I don't want to share at that particular moment.

I do like kissing on the whole, but I never liked French kissing ;p mostly because I have met so few men who can do it well...I have been married twenty years now, and though my DH and I kiss often and a lot, we don't use our tongues - he wasn't one of the really good French kissers in my life, lol! He's tongue-clumsy ;p But! I love him and he loves me, anyways and I still enjoy our lip kisses (when I am in the mood to kiss!)

I don't love it when people "air kiss" my cheeks - ;p it's soooo phoney!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote