um, ok, I will look for algirl's know me, always willing to try something new! (my Inner Geek is very scientific and looooves to experiment, lol!)

So far so good with the treatment I did today - my hair was obviously jonesing for protein. Funny how some protein types work better than other proteins, I mean yogourt worked much better than the coconut milk I once tried - though my hair loves coco oil, it didn't love the milk ;p

Now I am very excited about trying gelatin! lol! Thanks! =D

ETA - oops! lol! I guess you edited before I responded. Or there's a ghost in the system ;p anyways, I will use your recipe! Lol! Tx!
Originally Posted by Knotty_Maddy
IAGirl's original recipe is now off site on Pedaheh's blog, and the thread about it is here: PT recipe - as promised
Originally Posted by Geek_Chic
Aw, thanks, Geek Chic! Jas posted and it cut out after her first phrase, then when I posted, the rest of her post - including recipe - came up. I am going to defs try it, b/c my hair really liked yogourt today - is so soooooft! lol. Normally it hates protein, but I know it needs some. My treatment today really perked my hair up, so I am grateful to Jas, as well as Spiral who told me to try some protein in my thread "can't get hold" . I will check out your links!

Man, that's why I love this place. Everyone is nice, everyone shares, and we all try to help each other....
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!