seems quite useful il try it while i diffuse my hair especially on the front pieces that go too straight

thank you
Originally Posted by lj_princess
I don't diffuse my roots, I just diffuse the ends from ears down if I am in a hurry. I use the blowdryer with the directional airflow attachment for the roots only, with this tool, and it gives me lift and root curl. If you want to use it (this comb) to create curls, you put the prongs in the bottom or ends of your hair, then twist up in the direction of your curl and hold it there while you diffuse. You can also try the pixiecurl method of keeping the blowdryer on the OFF setting, placing your hair in it, then lifting the hair to the scalp. Then turn the blowdryer on for a few moments, then turn it off, then remove it from the curl clump and move on to the next clump and repeat the process. Please, please go look at the Techniques sticky at the top of the General Hair Discussion forum - it has so many links to helpful tips and methods!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!