View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #6
Knotty_Maddy

many people do recommend that, but I have heard dissent, as well. I have not tried it, I did want to - but now I am wondering - I have heard people comment that everyone gets the same results from it ;p it is only $20, though, so I think it is worth the risk!

Have you tried any of the methods here? There is a Techniques sticky here on the General Hair Discussion column, it is at the top before any of the posts. Please check it out, because I have found that technique (as Kathymack said, the way you handle your hair) is almost more important than product...for me, the only method that worked was the SuperSoaker method by Rudeechick. It eliminated my frizz and gave me great clumps and curls but there are many techniques listed, so surely one will work for you! Good luck!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote