Murrcat...or any one else looking to take this style of eating up...it is not hard, as the others have very correctly pointed out!

My brekkie: yogourt, granola and dates, or eggs and bacon (yay, weekends!)
lunch: some boiled eggs, a bit of ham, a handful of nuts. Snack, some gluten-free crackers. Or, veg and some meat, like a bit of left-over chicken breast.
Dinner: steak and veg, either fresh raw veg with home-made dip, or else chicken curry with rice, or meat, veg and potato, or...lol! Possibilities are endless there are also gluten-free noodles, like Mrs. Leeper's rice noodles. Makes cooking pasta a breeze and it is delish! Or, for pancakes, try Pam's all-natural pancake mix. Gluten free and awesome! There are also Mary's Crackers, and if you shop the dairy case, you will find a cream cheese called "It's better than cream cheese!" natural cream cheese spread (made from soya etc.) so there are so many choices. You can make most meals in 1/2 hour or less and there are loads of cookbooks and websites devoted to this....

Just buy real foodstuffs, and don't buy any processed foods. Easy!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!