I have long, S shaped curls with corkscrew ends. I have used many products and techniques to define clumps please check the "hair types" on the left hand side of the menu above us there are so many things to consider. What type of hair do you have? What kind of products do you use? Have you tried different techniques? (look at the "Techniques" sticky on the top of both the newbie column and the General Hair Discussions forum)

It will be very hard for any one to recommend anything unless you list how you wash/condish your hair, what products you use, and what techniques you use to diffuse your hair. Everyone wants to help, but many details are necessary! Also, what works for anyone else's hair may not work for yours...hair is so individual...
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!