View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:05 PM   #10
Knotty_Maddy

Thanks for chiming in, Poema - those were great tips! (and by the way - you have gorgeous curls, young lady! I can see Renfen does, too - they are there, just waiting to spring forth! )

Renfen, you will find your way, trust me - and everyone here will help as much as they can, as you are willing to help yourself it might not be an easy start, and I understand your frustration and confusion - I have been there myself. I think most of us here have been there. But once you find out a few things about your hair type, and talk to others who have the same issues, you will soon be on your way to small successes. What I have found is that each small step forward results in a reward, however small - and so each small reward in dealing with one's hair leads to a larger success. in no time at all, you will learn to deal with your personal hair, and to love it - it does look very pretty, you know! It just needs a little TLC don't give up! And try not to drown in the info, honey! lol! It's like drinking from a firehose...but it's all good stuff. Hang in there! What a great journey you have embarked upon...the results will quite astound you!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote