View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
Knotty_Maddy

Well, I don't use natural products and I do use 'cones and low-poo...I find I get great clumps/curls with TiGi's Curlesque curl cream, or you can try AG's Re:coil for the same effect (but it has protein and mag sulf in it, whereas Curlesque does not. ) However I do find I have to layer a gel over that in order to get good hold. I have both Kenra Ciment hard hold and Kenra Firm Hold, out of the two I prefer the Firm Hold - less drying to the hair, and kind of melts in while still providing some hold.

I did buy some Aussie Instant Freeze yesterday since it gets raves here. I will be trying it today. I will let you know how it works. I don't know about your hair, but I find I have to use a ton of hold product! ;p And it has to be strong - or it just - disappears out of my hair.

I wonder what Dresdendoll uses, and how she does her hair?
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote