View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #24
Knotty_Maddy

Princeton, by "cloth covered" I meant the rubber elastics that have some kind of stretchy covering/coating on them - I don't know how to describe that, lol! Sometimes they have a metal bit in them, you have to avoid those as the metal breaks the hair. They are readily available, you can find them in any drugstore. So no, not scrunchies ;p you can also use the small silicone ones that people use for their braces (as in teeth) they are very slippery and won't stick in the hair...

And Goddesscurls, I hope the Denman helped you I do find since using it I have less frizz, less knots and less tangles. I think it is the removal of the shed hair that has that effect - there are no loose hairs trapping themselves in your curls and coils it seems also to put every stray hair back into the clump it belongs in, if that makes sense...?
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote