Hm, no there's no Target or Walgreens in Canada. I'll look around to see if I find some.
And about the pigeon friend, I'm a pigeon rescuer, in fact - today is the anniversary of getting my first pij, two years ago. So of course, I chill out with them a lot. Eventually, they get used to you (I don't know how they don't find it weird that I kidnap their injured friends), and there you have a pigeon friend! I do anything from a quick syringing to surgery.
Originally Posted by Threehours
Target just bought a lot of the Zellers locations, so in the near future we should have some.

But for now, I'd suggest not washing with shampoo daily (maybe once a week or once every two weeks) - but if you must wash daily, do a co-wash (basically the scrubbing motion of shampooing but with conditioner) between actual shampoos. Use a good moisturizing leave in, and either a gel or a curl cream scrunched into soaking wet hair, then plop with a tshirt or microfiber towel (you can youtube it if you don't know how), then let air dry the rest of the way.

The act of pulling it back into a bun could be causing frizz. I've had that problem in the past.

I do like the Live Clean line - it's no animal cruelty, silicon/paraben free, sulfate free line, from Canada. Their shampoos are kinda meh, but I liked their conditioner as a leave in, and their gel gave really soft but nice hold. You can find these at any shoppers drug mart, wal-mart, or superstore. Apparently sobey's has them too, though I've never looked.