Can I ask what coloring you use? I'm covering grays myself, but I don't want to lose my copper red. A lot of colorings I've tried leave my grays blonde or pinkish, before they wash out completely. 10 Volume peroxide helps the color stay a lot longer, but it's hard to keep it out of my non-gray hair, but it darkens my hair for a couple of week, no matter what color I use.

I wish I could help you more with product recommendations. Even though I have Type 3 hair, the products that work best for me from CurlMart are often recommendations for Type 4 curls.

One thing I've noticed from reading posts here is that a lot of wavies find some Jessicurl products are perfect for their hair. Almost all of these products contain flax seed, which, I think boosts curls. I've used a lot of Jessicurl products (the "Rich & Radiant choices), and they are very light, and they don't seem to be greasy.

Light & Luminous Collection - 8 oz.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena and Spring Orange Blossom, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
KCKT, KC Come Clean, Desert Essence Soft Curls Coconut Hair Cream, Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector