View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
rbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by evangi23;2068412I've wanted to grow my hair out long in hopes that it would stop being a [U
pyramid[/U] and because I think it would look nice, but that's an impossible task seeing as it breaks before it lengthens. Now, I'm looking for short hair that's a little longer than a pixie. Like a Carey Mulligan or Michelle Williams length.
I'm just so frustrated by it, and I don't know what to do. I guess I'm open to suggestions about what I should do to make the curls look nicer, but I'm very interested in cutting it short and starting again. Will it look terrible? What do you know from experience or think?
the 'pyramid' comes from one length hair, it gets too heavy at the bottom. so layers, long layers, keep the pyramid away.

you would look good in a short haircut, or maybe chin length, or just a few inches off... so whatever you think you'd like to try. always bring as many pictures as you can to stylist so you are both on the same page! and make sure the layers are long rather than short.

post pics after your cut!!!
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote