I live in Colorado too and I've found that the best way to deal with the low dews is to seal with an oil. My styling products often still contain glycerin somewhere in the mix, or some other humectant. But I've found that as long as I'm using a lot of moisture and sealing with an oil, this is not an issue.

I like to use really thick, moisturizing rinse outs and let that sit on my hair for a few minutes in the shower (sort of a mini DT), and then use a lighter, but still moisturizing LI (too heavy and it weighs down my fine hair). My favorite LI's are As I AM, Curly Kinks and SM curl and style milk - these have a nice, lightweight/slippery consistency, but still pack a lot of punch in terms of moisture. I then seal the length of my hair with oil (either apricot kernal, sweet almond, or grapeseed - or EO conditioning serum, which is a blend of oils). Then I apply my styler - I like more natural jelly stylers (like KCCC, AIA curling jelly, SM souffle, CK coil jam, etc.), but some of these do contain glycerin, and most contain agave nectar. But they also provide good moisture, and as long as I moisturize and seal first, I still get soft, shiny curls with good frizz control.
2c/3a, botticelli/wavy/'swavy (huh?)
fine, dense, normal porosity/elasticity, dry climate

My favorite brands are Kinky Curly, As I am, Curly Kinks, Curl Junkie, and Darcy's Botanicals. Also love sealing with oils (loving argan oil right now) and styling with jelly products (KCCC is my current favorite). Mostly trying to keep it simple!

CG since 12/29/2011