Thanks!

Unfortunately my photo is from last spring... when I still had wonderful pregnancy hormones helping me out. Now I have a 3-month-old and am also going through the lovely post-partum hair loss... I'd love to have my hair looking again like it did that day!

Current routine, every 2-3 days: lo-poo with GTTT (having some flaky scalp issues), then use Tresemme Naturals Moisture conditioner. Get my hair soaking wet with the RO and water and use a wide toothed comb to detangle. Briefly wet hair again and mostly just rinse out my scalp. Sometimes use Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk as a leave in (not always), then LA Sports Gel. Cool water to supersoak, plop w/tshirt about 15 min, air dry.

I haven't gotten my hair cut in over a year (I know, I know...), so it's about waist-length now, which means I do rake product through to make sure I get it on the whole length.

Gotta keep the routine as quick as possible with a 2.5 year old and a 3 month old...

I have a feeling it has to do with ingredients, but I don't have the money to spend on lots of trial and error... Just wondering if anyone had any general thoughts. So far the supersoaking has worked best, but there are still off days.
2b/c, medium-coarse texture, medium porosity, mod-CG
Mom of 2 little ones trying to find a cheap, easy routine...
Currently using:
Lo-poo: SM yucca & baobob
RO: YTCarrots
LI: SM milk
Gel: Tresemme and BRHG