Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas_curls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagirl09 View Post
I GOT THE JOB!!!! Michigan here I come
Congratulations! What part of Michigan?
Man in the middle of nowhere! Closest city is Grand Rapids.

Now that the shock has worn off, some of the worries I have: They want me there by December 1. I still Am employed by my other job now and its like where do I find the time and money?????? Gots no money in the bank because my current jobs pays nothing at all. No exaggeration paid rent which is cheap and had like $70 leftover to survive for two weeks. Also now I feel bad because of the weight i have lost I only have a pair of black trousers that fit to my name, a short sleeve pink blouse and a sweater vest pullover. Totally not prepared for the weather. I have a two chinos but they are too big in the butt and waist area. Other than that no real professional tops. This is a teaching job by the way. I am still excited but now I am worried. And before anyone asks,for the situation I am in,this job is best for me because the probability of finding something in Georgia was disheartening.
I would find out if the new job helps with moving expenses. Also the local Chamber usually has some information to help newcomers with housing ect. Also this may be the time to break out the emergency expenses credit card if you have one. You can pay on the bill later because you know you will have an income. I'd hate for you to lose an opportunity. Also check consignment and thrift shops for cheap nice clothes. I have given plenty of nice stuff away before.