View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #23
poemaXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdoingme View Post
PoemaXX i don't know how strong the hold is, but I don't think it's very strong...but my hair is about 15cm below my shoulders I suppose, how long do you think it should last, and how much should i use roughly? i was just wondering how much would be suitable for my length, without causing crunchiness, but giving hold, sorry for the questions ha
Oh your hair is much longer than mine! The longest layer of mine is finally just reaching my shoulder when unstretched and only 3cm below stretched.

Unfortunately, I can't really tell you how much product is appropriate for you to use. Have you seen the thread with techniques (Ice Queen Method, etc.)? Sometimes the results you want are more about technique than amount of product.

One of the reasons I fell in love with the AO Mandarin Magic Jelly is that it never made my hair crunchy.

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month; Leave-in OH Hair Dew; Cleansing Conditioner Giovanni TTTT. Just three!
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil; Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR; Style AOMMJ. Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers.
Propylene Glycol Sensitive - Itchy scalp? Facial Irritation? This might be why!

Last edited by poemaXX; 11-13-2012 at 11:10 PM.
poemaXX is offline   Reply With Quote