Paris and the South of France were great! I'd love to go back sometime, because I didn't get to see all of the stuff I would've liked to. SO much to see, so little time! I also really liked the few hours that I spent in North-Western Spain. I spent a few weeks in Cambodia - that was AWESOME. Beautiful country, with super nice people and lots of yummy food. Again, I need more time! I hope to go back some day.

I love traveling, but I don't get to do it as often as I'd like, considering I'm a poor college student.

Some of my wish-list spots:

Um, everywhere in South and Central America. Specifically Brazil, Argentina, and Chile.

I'd love to visit some countries in the Arab world/Middle East, but my mom would kill me... Some top destinations:
Morocco (my Arabic teacher is from there, and it sounds like a really neat place!)
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Jordan
Egypt
Bahrain

Other general wish-list destinations:

Vietnam
Thailand
Greece
India
Italy
The UK
South Africa
Australia
Croatia
I've also had this obsession with seeing Monaco since I was young... I don't know why, really! But hopefully I'll get there some day.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey