View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
RozettaStone

Default Cone Now in Renpure Originals Luxurious Argan Conditioner

@#$%&!!!

It always happens to me. I've used one bottle of this conditioner and I was LOVING it. I've had a hard time finding more in my area, but today I found plenty in stock at the Bed Bath & Beyond/Harmon in San Francisco. I happened to take a look at the ingredients, and guess what, they've added Amodimethicone to the formula.

I just checked their website, and the still show the old formula in the product description -- this is the old formula:

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cetrimonium Chloride (Palm Oil*), Cetearyl Alcohol (Palm Oil*), Behentrimonium Chloride (Rapeseed Oil*), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hypnea Musciformis Extract (Red Seaweed*), Gellidiela Acerosa Extract (Red Alga*), Sargassum Filipendula Extract (Brown Seaweed*), Sorbitol (Sugar*), Silicone Quaternium-17, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance. (* Derived Source)

I couldn't find any contact information for them on their site, otherwise I would send them an e-mail in protest and ask them to return to the old formula. Very disappointing. On the up side, I was finally able to find Yes to Cucumbers CO there today and stocked up on several bottles -- these are the big bottles, not the smaller and more expensive ones I've been seeing lately with the yellow flip top. I've been looking for this stuff for weeks, also. Win some, lose some, I guess.
RozettaStone is offline   Reply With Quote