I just tried Oyin Handmade Hair Dew and am really impressed. It seemed pretty mild/unsubstantial when I had it in my hands, but it provided nice soft hold to my curls. My curls feel moisturized and defined with no crunch whatsoever – and I don't see build-up on the horizon as I do with some of my other combos!

This one might be a keeper... Also, I second you on JC Nourish and Shine. Great for sealing or taming frizzies on second day hair.

ADDING: Henna was also a big surprise – it makes my hair's cuticle smooth (my ends feel as though I've gotten a trim!) and I love the color. It also gives me more curl definition, so I can use less products to style, which is awesome.
Originally Posted by poemaXX
I've been eyeing this lately. How do you use this? On its own or paired with something under and over?
Originally Posted by CurlyMJ
I've used it on its own and liked it a lot. Now I'm experimenting with layering something over and/or sealing... It seems that it's hard to go wrong with this one!
|| 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD prone & Propylene Glycol Sensitive

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ Kept for troubleshooting.
Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment Neutrogena T-Sal; H&S Clinical Strength

Last edited by poemaXX; 11-18-2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: typo.