I absolutely can't get my PM response to work, so here is my answer to your question...

Hi I am sorry you have had trouble, i feel your pain! I have been using TiGi Urban Antidotes 2 and 3, (blue bottle and red bottle) and using Level 1 (green bottle) as a stripper/cleanser once a week (very stripping so more than once a week is a no-no) i use baking soda and apple cider vinegar mixed with water once a week, to totally clarify...after I do the BS/ACV treatment, right after that, I use yogourt/honey/mayo/olive oil as a Pt or Protein treatment. Leave that on for 15/30 mins, wrapped in a dishcloth and covered with a shower cap; then rinse; then follow up with a melted coconut oil treatment for moisture, dishcloth, shower cap for another 15. Then shampoo and rinse normally. I do this about once a week or once every other week, I let my hair tell me - when it droops and wilts, I give it the PT/DT and that helps a lot!

the supersoaker method helped me tons too. I think there are loads of products/methods out there you can try, you just need to be aware what is in them so go on product reviews, and put "protein free" in the check box filters on the left side of the page, then put a brand name in the top, and see what comes up. If there is an icon under the pic of the product with a red triangle with a red ball in each corner, then it is protein free. If you hover your mouse over the icons under the product, it will come up with little boxes that say things like "protein free" or "humectant free" (this is also a good thing to get during winter...humectants draw either moisture or dryness from the air around you, and either remove them from your hair,if the air is dry, or add the moisture from the air into you hair, if conditions are moist) no humectants products are good for winter. I am afraid you will have to experiment because every person's hair reacts differently to different products... hope this helps, and good luck!

PS PLEASE be aware that what works for me, may not work for you! Also, I use tons of leave in (TiGi curlesque LI) followed by Tigi Foxy curls curl defining spray...then super soak: - brush with Denman after LI and Foxy, then soak with water...then use TiGi Curlesque Curling creme, then top with gel (aussie Instant Freeze). Then wet plop for 5 mins, then scrunch with fresh t-shirt for a few minutes, then re-plop in third fresh, dry t for another ten minutes. This works for me but I cannot, cannot swear it will work for you! Plus, I let my curls from over the ears down dry naturally, I only blow-dry the roots. You will have to do a fair bit of experimentation on products/techniques for yourself. You have to find what works for your hair. Also, the products I use are filled with silicones and will not be good for you if you are doing CG method, or co-washing with conditioner. Just thought I would give you fair warning ;p good luck!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!