^^How exciting!!! I hope you like it!

To avoid cravings, eat more protein and fats and reduce your carb intake. I don't eat any sugar or carbs in the mornings. Stevia and other sugar replacements (Just Like Sugar, Whey low) are my best friends. I don't know about you, but when I eat bread, pastries, cookies etc, I want more bready things.
Originally Posted by coilynapp
My breakfast everyday for the last 3 years had been steel cut oats with yogurt and a piece of fruit. Trying to find ways to switch it up.

I'm going no carb aside from fruit/veg. Also intensely upped my water intake as I was getting nowhere near enough water.
Marks Daily Apple has been a great source of info and I've checked out a lot of recipes in advance so that I can stock my cupboard with the basic replacements.
This morning I made little omelette muffins that were AMAZING! Yield was 6 and I'm told they freeze well.

I only have done one day so far but I can't lie and say I haven't already noticed a difference! My diet before was very carby because it's the easiest and quickest, or so I thought. I didn't have my usual nap in the afternoon when the kiddies were sleeping, and I sprung out of bed this morning and cleaned my kitchen!? NEVER would that happen. I'm excited to see how my body changes over the next few weeks.

ETA: Why do I feel like sweeteners are not part of primal eating..? Can you enlighten me on that coily?
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.