View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
SammySingally

Default Curly Guys, could y'all help me out with my brother?

Hi,

So, my brother has about 3c/4a hair which he pretty much doesn't comb/detangle (so, it's really tangled all the time), the only thing that goes on it is shampoo (with sulphates (ALS, SLS....you name it)). His hair is like sooooo dry.
The thing is, he's got like beautiful curls and he's finally grown it out quite a bit, but my problem is, HE DOESN'T TAKE CARE OF HIS HAIR RIGHT!
I'm in his room at uni, he's here (can't see what i'm typing though) and like i just saw his hair stuff which consist of 2 bottles of sulphate shampoos (with about 3 different sulphates in each from the first to second line), a comb (the type with two sizes, but in my opinion, both sizes on it are S.M.A.L.L), and an afro pick.
HEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEE!
Please!
I'm sorry to be like criticizing him and all (if that is how this is coming out).

Please could you write like a little hair care tip thingy that's like real easy to adapt to/follow while in uni or like a letter to him that outlines the consequences that can come from how he cares for his hair right now? If you can, please post it below or send a message to me on here with it and I'll email it to him.

Please and thank you.
~Samantha

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote