They said you'd probably here something in 2 weeks? In 2 weeks I'd follow up and ask for an update of the status of your application. And then I'd keep waiting. Heck, at this point you literally might not hear anything until January! People are on vacation, and holidays, and things just get skipped over in the hectic shuffle of stuff to do.

This is just one of the reasons you should always keep applying and keep interviewing even if you had an interview go great! And remember, if you don't get the job, it can very well have nothing to do with you. You could have been perfectly qualified and people's favorite person to meet with...but it could go to an internal candidate from another department, or to someone with a reference from the department, or any number of reasons. Don't get discouraged!
Originally Posted by Who Me?
Yea I figured. Holiday season is among us. I hope I hear something soon though (before December). And I hope that something is an offer.

I'm keeping hope alive.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG