I am black and I have 4a hair. You cannot imagine the negative comments i get or remarks like "oh, you don't relax your hair?". And most of the time, it is from other black women. I get a majority of compliment about my hair from white ladies more so than black ladies. Even my own husband once tok me he was ashamed of me with my new natural hair. He immediately apologized but the remark came from his mouth and was a reflection of how he felt about kinky hair. Oh well! I don't care because I love myself and my hair, and I know I look good. O)
Attachment 27148
Originally Posted by rmc2
I'm a Native Indian chick and I love your hair! lol! It's *gorgeous* - I cannot understand why anyone of any race would not be proud to sport their hair as it is. Such beautiful, beautiful curls - I am envious

Besides, being the race I am, I am supposed to have straight black hair, apparently - everyone tells me this ;p who cares? I have brown curly hair, and I am proud of it! I love my curls and I am so grateful my hair is not straight! Stereotypes - who needs 'em!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!