View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #12
Ericachristina

WOW! All these stories about love are so intense and amazing!

For me I was 19 and after the first date I knew he was the man I was going to marry. He was unlike any other man I have ever met, I don't know how I knew but I just knew he was a wonderful caring soul.

We spent a lot of time together and got to know each other well before we said the L word.

I think what makes it work so well is that we are so comfortable with each other. We know each other so well, and we really enjoy being around each other. When we are apart even after years of dating and now in marriage we always miss each other. We really have a good time together and we compliment each other. We love each other so much that the spark is always there. We make each other laugh and finish each other's sentences without trying to. We rather be together than with anyone else in the world and we support each other in every way possible. At our wedding people commented that we were looking at each other like no one else was even in the room and they were right sometimes we didn't even notice the 300 people around us.
Ericachristina is offline   Reply With Quote