Such beautiful romantic stories here...I got misty eyed reading everyone's posts

I think you do "Know" the minute it happens - and you might not particularly feel "love" at the moment of recognition...lol! When I met my husband on a blind date, I felt I "knew" in my gut that he was the one, though what I was actually thinking in my brain was like "seriously? He's the one? God, are you kidding me? He is a freaking Great Dane puppy!" ;p He seemed like such a big flopper, so silly, soooo tall (I am very short) so - ridiculous ;p and so very funny turns out he was ridiculously charming! I don't think there was any massive sexual chemistry, but that wasn't important to me - my priorities were having a good, stable marriage, with a man who would love and emotionally support myself and my son...

Turned out great we have had our rough patches over the 20 years, but at heart, he is still that ridiculous Great Dane puppy - and I still love him

(oh and, PS, he was - and is still - such an amaaaazing Dad for my (now our!) son! And he is still charming and funny, and spoils me rotten...and what has become the main point in our relationship is, we have realised we just really, really *like* each other so much! There is no one we'd rather hang out with than each other
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!