I'm also someone who chews on their lips.

I will also take a small lock of hair and twirl it around until it makes kind of a rope looking thingy. Then I'll proceed to wrap the rope of hair around my finger and kinda trace my fingernail up and down the length of it. My grandma did it, my mom does it and now I do it. And after a little while, I'll gather a new section of hair and do it all over again. Sometimes I'll loop them into knots just to see it falls out.

At work during meetings, I'll unscrew and screw the part of the pen at the top. I only use ballpoint clicker pens, so you can usually unscrew the tip portion to put a replacement ink in? I unscrew and screw it back tight during the whole meeting.

I'm also on the phone a lot at work helping people get paperwork completed. That comes with boredom from all the dead air and I can't really do a whole lot while I'm on the phone, most of the rest of my work requires I use a phone to get it done. There is also the frustration factor because the one's I deal with are not the smartest cookies. So I have a mini slinky, pop tops and silly putty that I play with to keep my phone rage under control and keep my hands busy.

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.

Last edited by SunshineGrrl; 11-19-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Fixing grammar and spelling