I knew someone that had a 'relationship' with someone over the phone, online, etc for over 2 years. I don't understand why someone would continue talking to and more so be faithful and committed to someone who doesn't even want to see her. I guess we were young and she believed the excuses. I have a friend who's going through the same thing..how do you tell someone?
Originally Posted by Josephine
Have her watch the Catfish show

Aside from delicately, you can't really tell someone what to do. I understand your POV, and frankly if it was my friend, I don't thinking could tolerate hearing it. But ultimately it's up to her I guess
Originally Posted by Narnia
Yes, she's dated him before and met him a few times and broke up because he never had time and it was always her initiating them meeting up. They broke up for a year, she got back with him a year ago(on the phone) and he still hasn't come to see her. He was supposed to come for her bday, halloween, and probably other times and every single time something comes up...so next time is supposed to be thanksgiving. I just know she deserves better.