Thank you for your help! Maybe I need to investigate a different rinse out. I always try to use shampoo and conditioner that are the same brand so hadn't considered this. I stumbled onto this line because I was reading about my hair type on this website. It made me realize how much my low porosity really effects things. I had NO CLUE how much I needed to take that into consideration. The site recommended hair milks for low porosity. I didn't know what a milk was but I did some googling and came across this stuff. I don't know if this is what they meant. It doesn't seem very milky to me and it was so oily I was scared to death to use it the first time but my hair is doing really well with it.
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum