View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
pianogirl

Thank you for your help! Maybe I need to investigate a different rinse out. I always try to use shampoo and conditioner that are the same brand so hadn't considered this. I stumbled onto this line because I was reading about my hair type on this website. It made me realize how much my low porosity really effects things. I had NO CLUE how much I needed to take that into consideration. The site recommended hair milks for low porosity. I didn't know what a milk was but I did some googling and came across this stuff. I don't know if this is what they meant. It doesn't seem very milky to me and it was so oily I was scared to death to use it the first time but my hair is doing really well with it.
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum
pianogirl is offline   Reply With Quote