View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #28
Knotty_Maddy

If any of you want to make a video, feel free! lol...I am too much of a techno-idjit to do it. Anyways, I'd have both hands busy in my hair ;p lol!

Jas, looking at your hair, I'd say medium width would be fine...I put my index finger in an "o" shape around my medium one, and it (my finger) connected to the joint, or knuckle, in my thumb. I have medium hands. I have to say that when you put the prongs directly onto your roots (end of the comb directly against the head) and you twist it, and give a shot of heat, it keeps root clumps looking awesome, as well as giving a twist n' lift. Since I only blow dry my roots, it only takes me a few minutes to achieve the kind of lift I want, without disturbing my curls or breaking my hair...hth!

Jsuzkelley, hope it works for you - please let us know
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote