View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
CurlyCanadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
That happened to me once, except the reverse.

MY dad's friend was supposed to pick me up when I was in elementary school and I refused to go because I didn't know who he was and I caused a big scene until my brother came and was like "you know him you big dingus"

turned out I did know him I just didn't remember.

When we were little, we had a code word. In case someone other then our parents had to pick us up, they had to know the word.

My Mom was busy doing something one day, so my Grandfather said he would go get us. I threw a hissy fit (just being a brat) in the school parking lot because he didn't know the word. He finally leaned down and whispered "Get in the f'n car NOW!"

He's 80 now and I still tease him about how awful he was to yell at a scared kid
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
CurlyCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote