I've avoided this site and others because I'm so broke and this forum makes the PJ in me itch (and I find it impossible to stay away from other threads). *sigh* I need a job! Black Friday is going to make me cry. I need to get signed up for Jobseekers' Allowance (not that I'd spend it on hair stuff, I just hate not having money in my pocket). If it wasn't for my birthday a few weeks ago (my sister took me to Rome, it was GREAT!) I would be so miserable! But I am blessed in many ways so I shouldn't complain really.

My hair is still looking good though.

How's everyone doing? I see some have new jobs and some are tired of their jobs (why would someone need to photocopy 100 pages from one book?? ). Did I miss any drama?
Originally Posted by Jo Somebody
Hi Jo!

I could have written the majority of this post.lol I'm pretty sure you haven't missed any drama around here. But I stay in 4a 98% of the time I'm on here.

I can't believe thanksgiving is next week. I definitely thought it was going to be on the 29th. This year has gone by super fast. My mom was right when she said when you get old time is like a blur. There probably won't be any hauls for me either but I have what really matters at the end of the day.

I haven't accomplished all that i wanted to this year but I'm trying to stay positive. I'm still unemployed but I had a really good interview last Wednesday. I'm hoping I hear some good news soon. I've struggled with getting myself down about things I can't control but I'm noticing when I occupy my time and energy more productively it helps me keep hope alive.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG