Oh and apparently I have 2 different accounts, cause I accidentally signed in through facebook to create this thread....ugh! And how did you all get your profile pictures on and the information about your hair at the bottom of each message?
Originally Posted by NoelleJ
look up at the top left hand corner of this page - you will see, in white, WELCOME, and then in blue letters, you will see NOELLEJ. click on your blue name, and choose EDIT MY ACCOUNT. You can load a profile pic from there. In regard to having two accounts, you can got to the FORUM selection and choose HOUSEKEEPING/ Feedback. Tell the mods about your two accounts there they will fix it.

In regard to editing or creating your signature block, go to where it says, in red, Private Messages at the top right hand corner of the page. Click on that, and you will see, along the left hand side, a column of choices. In the SETTINGS part, choose Edit My Signature. Hope that helps!

In regard to figuring out what is in your products and what it does, go here, TightlyCurly.com and then look it up Good luck! And good on you to figure stuff out and do the research before going into debt trying everything/anything! You will have more luck that way

One last note, you could try a low-price, on the ground cowash till you get your bearings - L'Oreal has a cowash product in one bottle, called L'Oreal Evercreme Cowash, and many curlies here seem to like it. It is low-poo and contains no proteins. It costs about $5 or $7 a bottle, so it is an inexpensive way to rehydrate while you figure everything out My advice is to smell it first before buying, though - many do not like the heavy vanilla perfume.
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!