Aww! How long had you had them? I've never had a pet, but I understand people getting upset when they lose them. Not 'take a week off work upset', but upset. I'd be more concerned if people didn't get upset.
Originally Posted by Jo Somebody
I had the first two since like sept and I recently bought the other two goldfish. It was just getting up n the am n seeing them dead, had me all upset

Plus the last one ended up dying too. I had to go out n get some water treatment stuff n came back and it was dead too!
I was depressed for like 30 minutes
Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by B-Nessa11
I would try a different kind of fish. Goldfish get sick so easy and they poop too much. Tetras are pretty good and danios are dynamite! I started up a tank again in may and they are holding up good. 4 of them died when my daughter knocked over the tank and broke it. The 2 survivors lived in a cup for about 2 weeks until I got the new tank ready. The key is to keep the water clean too many nitrates from fish waste is what kills them. I add fresh water whenever the level gets low and I clean the gravel once a month. What size is your tank?
Originally Posted by kejourner
It's a one gallon. Has a pump and filter with it. I've been told mixed things about my tank too. Like I can only have one fish in there. But when I had 3 it was fine as long as I kept the water right. I think that's what killed them, nitrates. And yea they do poop a lot. And the ones I had were so greedy! The smallest fish I had started growing as soon as I got it.
I'm going to check out the tetras and danios.

This one fish looked too creepy. I could see both of its eyes in the front. Ewww idk what kinda fish it was but it had a big "nose" and the eyes were right n front....creepy
Sent from my Desire HD using CurlTalk App
Who's My Hair?
3c/4a-b looking stuff lol
BC- May 16, 2010
Why I chopped: heat damage/breakage
Luv'd my permed hair I just didnt take care of it.
LUVVV my natural hair!!!