I am just bumping this to say thanks to both of you, since I did what both of you suggested, my issue seems to be over. Kathymack, I stopped diffusing - I am just blowdrying my roots gently and carefully to get volume (clips don't work for me) - I also switched gels (now using Aussie Instant Freeze) and I am NOT touching anything till it is bone dry! lol! I have also been adding condish to my low-poo when I wash, to get extra moisture in. And now everything is great so thank you so much!

I need to try your soap bars...I found the link for your FOTKI page and I will order after Christmas, when I have some money again, lol!

Also, I wanted to ask you both - does FSG have protein in it? I can't seem to find info on that...if anyone can answer that, I'd be so grateful!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!