I think I always felt it was right at the time. The stuff that I should have picked up on that's wrong, I didn't see until after. That's love for ya.

I love falling in love too. I love the anxiousness, nervousness, the wondering what he's doing, if he feels the same way, the wanting to talk to him constantly but holding back BC you don't know the boundaries of the relationship. The knot in your stomach.

Some people don't like that part. I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
I love that part! But I don't consider it love at all. I believe love is what comes after that. When you're no longer nervous because you trust him completely, and no longer anxious because you know you're gonna have an amazing time even if you get a flat tire and the food is terrible. To me it's love when the boundaries aren't there anymore. When you have no need to hold back.
Originally Posted by Who Me?
I don't think its actual love either. I actually think its a form of temporary insanity! I agree that what comes later is the real stuff, but I still think the ga-ga stuff is important. It's exciting, and all encompassing, and I don't want it to go by too fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App