If you walk into my house, talk about all the illness going around your place of work, gag on your sinus drainage while continuously wiping your nose and mouth with your hands... at least wash them before you touch everything I own and stick your hands in my bags of food. Please, and thank you. Wtf? You're not 4.

I wish there were better public education programs for correct ways to place phone calls to businesses. No working person needs to hear how you pay their salary 20 times a day or have to spend 15 min on the phone listening to your delusional dried food rants
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
That salary part has to be annoying!
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
It is, and that is a common when the call sincerely isn't an emergency or is matter that officers can't do anything about, period. I think dispatchers tend to get the brunt of that because I hear, "they were nice to me" from the officers. People are very brave on the first phone call.

Some silly (non emergency) calls do give you a good chuckle, later on, when you think about it. Some are a bit of comic relief after an actual emergency. It's funny how many blogs, sites, and video's there are reenacting these 'out there' calls. They can be entertaining.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??